Hanbleciya means “Crying for a Dream” – often called a Vision Quest. Many of these songs are used during the Vision Quest ceremony. These songs teach about life and spirit and are to be used respectfully. Lyrics included are in Lakota and English. Benjamin Godfrey Chipps, Sr.
1. Benjamin speaking about sacrifice.
2. Prayer of the Sacred Pipe.
3. Commitment Song.
4. Vision Quest 4 Direction Song.
5. Vision Quest Prayer Song.
6. Prayer Song (Voice from Above).
7. Prayer Song (4 Altars).
8. Prayer Song (An Altar is Given).
9. Prayer Song (Come to the Hill).
10. Vision Quest Offering Song.
11. Benjamin speaking about prayer offerings.